Clint W. Smith
Clint Smith has practiced bankruptcy and creditor/debtor law as an attorney in Arizona since 1986. He receives the bulk of his referrals from attorneys, accountants, and former clients. Clint's staff is wonderful and they are ready to help, but Clint will also give you his personal time and attention. If you are in trouble financially, Clint and his staff look forward to providing you with relief and peace of mind.
Mr. Smith received an AV rating from his peers in 1990, the earliest he was eligible (after practicing for five years), and has retained that rating ever since. The AV rating is from Martindale-Hubbell (publishers of Lawyers.com) and it is the highest rating an attorney can receive and is the result of a survey of fellow attorneys and judges. Mr. Smith has a positive reputation in the Phoenix bankruptcy court.
Current Employment Position(s):
- President, Clint W Smith, P.C.
Areas Of Practice:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Debt Settlement
- Business Organization
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection
- Arizona, 1985
- California, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 1985
- Arizona State University College of Law, Tempe, Arizona. June, 1985 J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Law Review: Senior Editor, Arizona State Law Journal, 1984 - 1985
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. August, 1981 B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- International Relations
Clint has instructed various seminars for attorneys, other professionals, and clients, since 1996, in the areas of business organization, estate planning, asset protection, and bankruptcy law. These seminars included "Is an LLC Right For You?" in October of 2006, "Arizona Trustee's Sales: A Step-by-Step Workshop" in June of 2008, and "LLC Trends and Developments" in September of 2008. He has also done many presentations for C.A.R.E. (Credit Abuse Resistance Education) at various Arizona high schools from 2007 through the present.
- February 4, 1957, Hemet, California, United States of America