Ethan Allen’s practice focuses on consumer and business bankruptcy. In addition, Mr. Allen has assisted many clients with the negotiation, drafting and closing of real estate purchase and sale agreements and the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
Since 2004, Mr. Allen has practiced bankruptcy and real estate law as an attorney in Arizona. Mr. Allen graduated from Rutgers School of Law – Camden in 2004 and immediately began practicing real estate law at a real estate boutique law firm located in Scottsdale, Arizona. A year and a half later, Mr. Allen joined the law firm of Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A., in Phoenix, Arizona, as an associate. In February of 2010, Mr. Allen joined Clint W. Smith, P.C., “Of Counsel”.
Since joining Clint W. Smith, P.C., Mr. Allen has helped hundreds of clients with their initial client consultations, Meetings of Creditors, and other bankruptcy-related issues. He has also worked with several of the firm’s clients, who are in the process of reorganizing their businesses through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Current Employment Position(s):
- “Of Counsel”, Clint W Smith, P.C.
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Short Sales
- Debt Settlement
- Business Organization
- Real Estate Purchases, Sales, Leasing and Development
- Arizona, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 2005
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, June 2004 J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. December 2001 B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- History, with Minors in Microbiology and Chemistry
- 1975, Mesa, Arizona, United States of America